Home Based Online Marketing News Special Info For Our Readers

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 23:52:30 -0800 (PST)

HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
    "Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
January 14, 2003
Hello Subscribers,

Welcome to this special edition. Do you know how to profit
from affiliate programs?  Today we have a free preview for you
of the latest book which has become an industry favorite.  We
highly recommend you take advantage of this valuable tool.

If you don't have a friend already successful at affiliate
promotions, the next best thing is to read a book by someone
who is doing well.

This weeks recommended eBook is Chuck McCullough's Affiliate
Mistakes.

http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/affiliatemistakes

You can even download a FR*E*E preview eBook that will act
as sort of a 'sneak peek' into the full version of the eBook.

It has the Table of Contents, Introduction and Chapter 1
from the full version of the "Affiliate Mistakes eBook.

You'll see first-hand what Chuck's writing style is like,
the quality of information presented, and the great attention
to detail that he has put into this eBook.

There's no obligation... all you need to do is simply
click the link below to download your FR*E*E copy now:

http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/download/samplemistakes.exe

This eBook is packed to the edges of the pages with good
solid how-to-do-it advice. This book is definitely one of
the better ones around.

The full title of Chuck's eBook is

"Affiliate Mistakes: Maximizing Your Profits From Affiliate
Programs!"

And that immediately tells you exactly what the eBook
is about: Maximizing your profits.

Jim Daniel's says "... Well done! Anyone having trouble
making affiliate income should read your book!"

And Allan Gardyne from AssociatePrograms.com says in his
newsleter "Chuck McCullough of AffiliateMatch has put a
lot of thought and careful research into Affiliate Mistakes.
He also writes from experience. It's a very thorough
introduction to affiliate selling ..."

Affiliate Mistakes Manual
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/affiliatemistakes

Preview It Now