Home Based Online Marketing News Special Edition For Our Subscribers Only

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:27:17 -0700 (PDT)

 HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
    "Helping You To Be Successful Online"

Special Edition

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
April 24,2002
Hello Subscribers,
Welcome to this Special Edition for
subscribers only.  We occasionally put
out a special edition packed with great
information for you. Enjoy

Roger Schoenwald
Here is an exciting business opportunity for
you! Great products!

Hello

Hey There! It's Roger Schoenwald with some GREAT stuff!

After many hours, days, weeks....years! going through all
kinds of "business opportunities" and not having much
luck with any of them, I believe I've finally found a few
high quality products and systems that actually work and
are affordable. The minimal investment that you make is
well worth the gain in returns.

*THE PRODUCT*

BioChoice®
Biochoice® Immune Support is a "one-of-a-kind" product
that will soon become a household name. It is all natural
and safe. BioChoice® has been in research and development
for over 25 years. Now, BioChoice® is available to the public
for the first time as a leading health and nutrition product.

[] An all natural product

[] The most complete nutritional package

[] Fortified with high protein sources

[] Formulated with natural antibodies
    and other immune co-factors

[] 13 vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and protein
    essential for good health

[] 30% or more RDA of minerals, fiber and essential amino acids

[] 100% RDA of vitamins such as:
    Vitamin A, B6, B1 2, C, D, E, Folic Acid and others

[] A delicious drink available in chocolate, vanilla and
strawberry
    Easy to mix in eight ounces of water, milk or juice

[] BioChoice® is absolutely delicious!

[] Also Available:

BioChoice FLEX?
Capsules especialy formulated for healthy
joints and connective tissue.

& BioChoice SLIM?
These fat absorbing, fat burning capsules are
especially formulated for weight management,
allowing you to lose weight while you eat.

Visit my Legacy For Life Site

http://www.mylegacyforlife.net/onlinesuccess

As a Business Opportunity this is HOT! HOT! HOT!
Get some coffee, sit back and watch this!

Get The Story now:

http://www.mylegacyforlife.net/onlinesuccess

Whether you decide to benefit from using the BioChoice life
nurturing products, or joining us in our business opportunity
to distribute this unique "first-of-it's-kind" product... or
both.
You've made the RIGHT choice. Please explore our Site
thoroughly and submit any questions you might have!

*THE MARKETING*

End the Insanity Now - Learn the Simple Truth
No matter how glamorous your Web site, or how good your
program is, you absolutely need TRAFFIC to make Sales...
You need Massive Swarms of Highly Qualified Buy and
you need the A.S.A.P... Right?

Have you become frustrated, or felt confused because your
online ad or business opportunity isn't getting the sort of
response you expected or dreamed about?

If so... it's because you're making ONE huge mistake and the
only reason you continue to make this ONE mistake is simply
because NO ONE has ever had the the guts to tell YOU the
truth!

Are you ready to eliminate ALL of the confusion about
making money on the Internet? Do you want to know the
simple marketing method used by ALL of the Internet Giants
- Not the Small Time Marketers?

Once you stop making ONE huge mistake and discover the
ONE simple marketing technique used by ALL Top Earners,
you'll wonder why everybody doesn't adopt the same simple
strategy!

Visit: http://mail-mania.com/vip/rs03205/index.htmlNOW!
And Discover The Simple TRUTH!

Referralware - Marketing System
Double even triple your sales by putting the Referralware
marketing system to work for you!

"A complete suite of online marketing tools and software
that work in unison, proven to increase your sales"

[] Lead Generation Websites
[] High-tech Autoresponders
[] Lead Management System
[] Viral Marketing Tools
[] Stealth Ad Tracker System
[] Professional Sales Letters

Try Referralware FREE and get
$1500.00 worth of marketing tools!

Visit: http://rwspub.referralware.com NOW!

and gain control over your Online Business!
Used Together
When you use the combined tools and techniques (of
which are too numerous to mention in this alread long
letter) of the above programs, you have everything you
need to promote any product, message or website that
you want to get (legally and ethically) MASSIVE
AMOUNTS OF EXPOSURE for!

I urge you to check them out thoroughly and see how
much you get... I still haven't explored all the technology
available to me yet. I just keep finding more.

Maybe you won't waste the valuable hours, days, weeks
...years! searching for right tools and opportunities if
you start out doing it RIGHT from the beginning!

Looking Forward To Being
Prosperous With You

Featured Article

"How To Make Money On The Internet"
By: Jean Beam

A few days ago, a friend of mine asked me if I could drop
by her home office to give her advice on how to make her
content website and newsletter about parenting generate
loyal followers that she could later on, convert into
customers or clients. "Jean", she said, "I have some money
to spend but not a fortune, OK?" "Don't panic", I replied,
"My ideas will actually save you money and turn you into
a super star!"

If you face a similar challenge of trying to make money with
your web site please feel free to adapt the advice that I
shared with my friend. You will find yourself becoming as
influential in your market as Oprah is in hers.

First I suggested that she choose a tight niche within her
market and target her content to their interests. I explained
to her that there is no way her content would be useful to
everyone. "Quite frankly," I said, "it is better to have 50 very
interested visitors and readers who see you as their sole
source of crucial answers to their most pressing problems
than have 5000 uninterested people who waste your
bandwidth and make you wonder why your not selling
anything!"

In my friend's case, I know that she is a single mother who
travels a lot for business purposes and still has to raise her
14-year-old daughter. There is definitely a small but quality
niche of single parents who would pay a premium for
information and related products and services on how to
balance such responsibilities.

I advised her to provide content for that specific audience
as her readers would be very interested and would become
extremely loyal. Plus, she would be able to take advantage
of her own personal experience on the topic. Her time spent
researching information would be minimal and any new
findings would be just as interesting to her as to her
audience.

The second idea I laid out for her was to focus on a single
topic. "This approach," I clarified, "is very different from my
previous suggestion. Instead of  targeting a specific niche
within a large market, concentrate on a single topic that is
of interest to many Internet users. Using this tactic can
actually be less risky as you are able to choose a proven
market."

For example a single topic you could use is how to make
money (a very big market on the WWW). A success story
of an individual who has implemented this tactic, that I
still can't get over, is Benjamin Prater of Software Secrets
Exposed. He shows people how to make money by
launching their own software empire just like Bill Gates did.

To my knowledge, his website is the only place on the
Internet where you will find such information. It's no wonder
all his affiliates are working like devils to capitalize on that
simple competitive advantage.

As a joke, I told my friend to focus on teaching parents how
to stop making life such a nightmare for their daughter's
dates. I promised her a full marketing campaign at no cost
if she does it, as I have come across many parents who
definitely needed such information :-). Strangely enough,
she thought of it as good idea!

Finally, I emphasize that with either approach she selected
it is essential that she deliver valuable content. While this
might seem very obvious, all too often it is neglected. To
prove my point, I encouraged her to check out much of the
content available on the Internet. As a lot of web site are
made up of useless fluff or hard core sales pitches.

I guaranteed to her and I would make the same guarantee to
you, if you focus on delivering valuable, relevant and useful
content to your audience they will never leave you. You will
also find that other publishers will start linking to your
content to provide value to their own readers, which will
boost your visibility in search engine not to mention
increase your traffic.

So what is the bottom-line of the above article?

Whoever stands out from the crowd and delivers great value
will always command unlimited attention and respect no
matter how fierce the competition is. With that, ad income,
product sales and affiliate commissions will soar in ways
you've never seen them do.

Valuable hard-to find content = maximum credibility +
unlimited believability  = great friendship with bank manager.

In other words, differentiate yourself and the rest *will* flow
:-)

###
Jean Bim will email you FREE, periodical, valuable and never-
before published FRESH INTERNET MARKETING content
from top niche industries leaders to make your site/
newsletter stand out from the masses a and command a loyal
following. mailto:FreshMarketingContent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Limited to select few to prevent market saturation, APPLY NOW!)

http://games.yahoo.com/