Home Based Online Marketing News Resources To Make Money Today

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 06:13:43 -0800 (PST)

HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
   "Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
October 27, 2001
Hello Subscribers,

Can You Make A living online from home?  The information
and resources in this weeks issue can have you
starting your own home business or increasing the
profits in your home business today!

Have you read the FREE chapter from Ralph Wilsons
new book, Planning Your Internet Marketing Strategy?
Do it now at
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/planning.htm

Our E-Commerce section has many more useful
sites and tips to make your home based or small
business more profitable today. Check them out.

Have a Great Week!

Roger Schoenwald

In Today's Issue

1. Multiple Streams of Internet Income
2. Building an Internet Empire One Day at a Time
3. A.I.D.A
4. E-Commerce Resources
5. Classifieds
********************
Sponsor 1

You can learn how to write headlines that are
irresistible with Robert Boduchs "Great
Headlines Instantly!" course.

This book and his Classified Magic book are two
of the most powerful courses on the Internet. I've
bought the rights to the Great Headlines Instantly
course and made it avaible for only $47. $20 less
that it is being sold elsewhere for.

If you accept this offer today I will add these 3
books as bonuses..

"Classifed Magic"
"Maximum Profit In Minimum Time"
"Internet Cash Machines"

These 4 books together will arm you with the
power to make serious money no matter what
you sell.

Click here to get Great Headlines Instantly!...

http://www.thewarriorgroup.com/cgi-bin/headlines.cgi?2396
Affiliate Marketing Article
Multiple Streams of Internet Income
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/affiliate.htm

Internet Marketing Article
Building an Internet Empire One Day at a Time
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/netbreakthroughs.htm

This Weeks Success Article
A.I.D.A.
by Bob Osgoodby

No we're not talking about the Broadway Play, a hotel in Paris,
or even the British Comedy Group.  We are talking about a simple
four step formula which will help you create powerful sales
efforts that get maximum results.

People want to know what benefits they will get by dealing with
you.  Today, in the online arena, we use basically three methods
of contact with potential customers - Ads, such as you might
place in a Newsletter, Sales Pitches delivered by email, and
information from your web site. While the approach is certainly
different in each, there are four maxims that all must contain,
which brings us to the "A" in AIDA.

Attention

To motivate your prospect, you must get their attention quickly.
This is where your headline plays an important part.  If that is
dull and uninteresting, they will move along to something else.
Most businesses buy out of necessity, but most end user
consumers
usually buy for the convenience.  So, depending on your target
market, you have to base your sales effort on what they are
looking for, and how you can help them. You can basically forget
the outrageous claims that so many make.  While you might find a
sucker or two, most people are simply too smart to fall for
that.

A question is a good way to rouse their interest.  Try to figure
out what their "hot buttons" are, and if they were yours, what
would get your attention. If you can get them to mentally answer
the question, you have gone a long way to getting their
attention.  This is most important in your ads where space is at
a premium.

Interest

Once you've got the prospects attention, you must keep their
interest by showing them two things. They must know that you
understand their problem and that you have the solution. Here it
pays to restate the problem and then tell them how you can solve
it.  This is best done on your web site, or in a "long" sales
letter that they have asked to receive.  At this juncture, they
are looking for information, and brevity is not to your
advantage
here.  Try to anticipate their questions, and the more you can
answer in your presentation at this point, the better.

This is also where you want to reinforce their trust in you.
You
must have direct experience in what you are offering, and if you
don't, you are wasting your time.  Many people who join
affiliate
programs, make the mistake of trying to market something they
don't know anything about.  A short bio and picture on your web
site stating your experience can be the clincher that will close
the sale.

Desire

Here is where you tell the prospect why your product or service
is better than your competition.  If it is an affiliate program,
why will they be better off dealing with you rather than the
thousands of others hawking the same thing?  Power words are
useful here. You have to kindle the flame in their mind that
will
make the sale.

Testimonials are of great value.  But make them real - "Grace C"
in Colorado who says great things about you or your product just
won't cut it.  These types of phony testimonials have little, if
any value. You have to have real people who are willing to give
you a testimonial, and if necessary answer any questions your
prospect might have. A good way to do this is, for you to write
canned responses that they will send when they get an inquiry.
That way, even though they would be supportive, you will be sure
they provide the information you wish the prospect to receive.

Action

The close is the most important part of your pitch. You always
have to reinforce why your prospect needs to act now, and don't
be afraid to ask them. Give them an easy ordering process that
includes a method of immediate payment such as a credit card or
an online check.  I can't emphasize too strongly the importance
of this.  If there is no immediacy, a cooling off period exists
and you may lose the sale.

A telephone number where they can reach you is important, and
over the years I have changed my thinking on toll free numbers
for the initial contact.  While a toll free number will generate
a "ton" of calls, the majority will fall into the category of
"tire kickers", which simply take your time.  When we
discontinued our toll free numbers, the number of calls received
decreased by about 80%, but the number of sales tripled. We
found
that if a person had to spend their dime, they were serious, and
real prospects were not getting a busy signal by those who were
simply "fishing".

Always get their phone number so you can call them back. If they
don't order immediately, call them back in a few days. It is
also
wise to get an email address if they have one so you can follow
up that way as well.

While you will develop your own methods, the A.I.D.A. formula is

a great starting point to ensure the desired results.

-----

Did you know that subscribers to Bob Osgoodby's Free Ezine the
"Tip of the Day" get a Free Ad for their Business at his
Web Site? Great Business and Computer Tips - Monday thru Friday.
Instructions on how to place your ad are in the Newsletter.
Subscribe at:  mailto:tipofday-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx
As a bonus, get 40,000 FREE  E-Books from Larry Dotson, when you
visit http://www.ldpublishing.com
*****
Sponsor 2

WARNING! Don't even think of following any so-called
"Internet Expert's" Advice Until You Read This...Why Almost
Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Internet

Marketing Including How to Design Web Sites, Generate
Traffic, and Sell To Visitors!"I'll Take You By The Hand and
Show You Exact Results of All the Internet Marketing Techniques
I Test and Use Every Single Month"In just a moment, I hope to
make
you so angry you'll want to throw your computer right out the
window.

What I have to tell you involves the scandal that's
going on in the Internet world today. It's a scandal
that - if you are like most people I know - is cheating
you out of good money and robbing you of the serious
results you should be getting from your web business.It's a
mess.

If you are using any type of Internet
advertising now - or even thinking about using any -
then you have to hear everything I'm going to share
with you. It's that important.Click here now to find out more...

http://www.netbreakthroughs.com/revshare/ccShare.cgi?cmnd=home&id=rwspub

******
This Weeks E-Commerce Resources

Profit Pulling Newsletters
http://www.thewarriorgroup.com/cgi-bin/newsletters.cgi?2396

Greate Headlines Instantly!
http://www.thewarriorgroup.com/cgi-bin/headlines.cgi?2396

Advertising Magic
http://www.thewarriorgroup.com/cgi-bin/admagic.cgi?2396

Free Newsletter
http://www.thewarriorgroup.com/cgi-bin/war-report.cgi?2396

A Merchant's Guide to
E-Commerce Payment Gateways
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/wilsonweb.htm

What's Your Biggest E-Commerce Need?
This site has the resources to answer
your questions.
http://wilsonweb.com/a/go.to/rwspub

The First no-hype, step-by-stepGuide to
Making a Living from the Internet.
http://www.make-a-living-online.com/?d08048

*****
Classifieds
*****
MYSS! 2002 is the complete e-commerce package -- whether
you're building an affiliate business or selling hundreds of
SKUs directly from a Web site.
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/sitesell.htm
*****
Amazon.com
Get the best selling books, music, movies, electronics,
software,
games, tools, housewares and more all in one place at great
New low prices.
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/amazon.htm
*****
Looking for a Home Based Business?
We got ?em! Powerful secrets, tips, tools, and techniques
for turning small businesses into BIG paychecks:

FREE newsletter,FREE training,Full Circle Success Magazine
Long Distance Services,Merchant Account Systems
DSL Services,Domain Services,and Much More

Earning $100,000 is just as easy as $15,000 when
You know how

http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/sfi.htm
*****
MAKE MORE MONEY online! Get SMART with FREE Internet Tips,
Opportunities & Humor News, get insider secrets, tips, articles,
special
deals, Internet resources, great FREEBIES, and more!
FREE "Magic Letters" Report to next 100 new subscribers to
WealthWorld Gazette
http://www.welcometowealthworld.com/
mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe
*****
Why You Should be a Marketing Warrior
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/warriors.htm
*****
ONLINE MARKETING TIPS FOR BEGINNERS:
HOW TO BUILD A PROFITABLE ONLINE BUSINESS IN 90 DAYS..
http://www.beginnersguidetoecommerce.com/cgi/at.cgi?a=139097

(C) Copyright 2001 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald
Publisher