Home Based Online Marketing News Our New Site

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 04:06:49 -0700 (PDT)

HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
"Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
October 12, 2002
Hello Subscribers,
In Today's Issue

1. Our New Site and What It Means To You
2. Online Marketing Product Profile
3. E-Commerce Resources
4. Subscribers 2 Line Ads
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN!
Great new business opportunity that assists you in
mastering the art of online marketing.
AND while you are learning you can build a monthly
residual income. It's easy and FREE to join!

Join us today! Visit:
http://www.empowerism.com/e/33275

1. This Weeks Success Article
"Is a Home Business the Answer?"
      By Julie Frost © 2002
"Live as you will have wished to have lived when you are dying."
-- Christian Gellert

With people all over the world re-prioritizing their lives in
the aftermath of terrorism and an unstable economy, I believe we
will see more people starting their own home-based businesses
than ever before.

There's a terrifying question running through the minds of many:

"Am I living my best possible life?"

Many of us imagined ourselves in the World Trade Center towers
and realized the answer was no.

Parents want to be there for their children. Employees are
seeking time and financial freedom that their bosses will never
allow. Those approaching their retirement years are starting to
realize that "work" can -- and should -- be filled with fun...
And they don't want to quit working once they "retire."

Owning your own home-based business can be an answer to living
the life you truly desire. Pre-September 11th, many people put
dollars and "security" ahead of their passions and freedom.

These days, more people realize that security is found within,
by living life on their own terms. By believing in themselves
enough to reach for their dreams. When they find something they
have a passion for and turn it into their home-based business,
the money will follow.

But what many people are becoming more and more attracted too in
a home-based business is not just the money, but the freedom it
allows.

Before, we may have wanted to work in our slippers. Now we want
to work by the lake -- not just visit the lake once a year
during summer vacation.

We want to choose to take an afternoon off for our child's
recital, or a week off to help build a home for Habitat for
Humanity, or a month off to travel the world: THAT is freedom.
That is when your business isn't just a source of income, it's a
source of happiness, peace of mind, and personal fulfillment.
That really is freedom.

Of course, success in a home-based business, as in just about
every kind of success, comes with dedication, determination,
educating yourself, and some good old-fashioned hard work.

But all of the home-based business owners I've met and known
over the last seven years or so would never have it any other
way. And if owning your own home-based business will help you
reach your dreams, then neither should YOU!
----
Julie Frost has owned http://www.YourHomeBiz.com since 1997. Be
sure to stop by and sign up for her free weekly newsletter

Sponser 2

"Finally ? a Simple, Video-Based Training System on CD-ROM
that Teaches You Step-By-Step How to Make Real Money Online...
100% Guaranteed!" You can start with a few bucks and a good
idea to make lots of money online! I did, and I'll teach you
how no matter what product or service you sell...
Click Here => http://www.33daystoonlineprofits.com/video/?11520
2. Marketing Product Profile

Our New Site and What It Means To You

As you know, I am big on affiliate marketing.  We have changed
our site to take advantage of the top 4 affiliate programs on
the
net today.  Check it out now at:

http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com

Well, what did you think?

Now you can have a hot selling site just like it.
Here's how:

Making money on the Internet is no different from making money
in the real world. You must have products and an effective
method for marketing your products!

Getting products is easy! Simply, join a reputable affiliate
program and re-sell other people's products. As an affiliate,
you can make money every time someone visits your website and
and clicks on a link to learn more about one of the products.

When someone at your site clicks on a product link, they will be
directed to a sales page and have the opportunity to purchase
the product. You will earn a generous commission every time a
sale is made!

All of the actual selling, follow-up, product delivery and
customer satisfaction issues will be handled for you! Your only
job is to drive targeted traffic to your "Plug-In Profit"
website and cash your checks every month!

Many people earn a full-time income as an affiliate. In fact,
it's possible to earn a
high six-figure income working from home! To achieve this, you
must choose affiliate programs that pay generous commissions for
products that are in high-demand!

Your new "Plug-In Profit" website is designed to re-sell
products from 4 of the Internet's most popular, most reliable
and highest paying affiliate programs. All of these affiliate
programs are free to join with no obligation or minimum selling
requirements.

Plus, two of these affiliate programs will allow you to develop
a residual income so that you can *** GET PAID FOR A LIFETIME
*** for the work you do today! If you are ready to start making
money with a new "Plug-In Profit" website, visit each of the
links below and submit your affiliate applications now:

Internet Marketing Warriors
http://www.warriorpro.com/cgi-bin/w.cgi?2396

Six Figure Income Marketing Group
http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/FREE

Internet Marketing Center
http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/5260

Sure Fire Marketing
http://www.instantinternetprofits.com/?11520

Internet Marketing Center
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/imc.htm

After signing up with each of the affiliate programs, you will
receive 4 confirmation emails with your affiliate ID and
password for each account. You need those ID's to complete the
next step and launch your new money making website today!

Step 2 - Join Host4Profit!

Please skip this step if you already have a Host4Profit account.

To have this website customized and installed free right now,
you must have a Host4Profit account to host your site. Go
now to
http://www.warriorpro.com/cgi-bin/w.cgi?2396

and join now.

Step 3 - Submit Your Application!

Once you receive a confirmation email from the 4 affiliate
programs above, you will be ready to submit your application for
a free "Plug-In Profit" website.  Go to

http://www.eprofitforumla.com/stoneplugin.html#

That's it! After submitting your application, you will be
notified when your website is ready.

3.This Weeks E-Commerce Resources

Basic, "Dumb as Dirt" 'Zine focusing on none other than how
to help you make more money in your current business. It's
simple,
it's funny, it's intriguing, it's honest, it's from someone
who's a human too, who understands your fears, worries, needs,
etc. It's a GOOD read...Simply
mailto:subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .Visit:
http://InternetProfitTactics.com/AboutMe.htm
>PLUS get 14 FREE e-books, to boot! ($107 Value)

Did you know that subscribers to Bob Osgoodby's Free Ezine
"Tip of the Day" get a Free Ad for their Business on his Web
Page?  Subscribe  at:
http://adv-marketing.com/business/subscribe2.htm
Great Business and Computer Tips - Monday thru Friday
Instructions to place your ad are in the Newsletter.

Marketing courses are a great way to learn the online
business.  Here are courses by the top marketers online
today!
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/marketingcourses.htm

ARE YOU A SKEPTIC?  You wouldn't be the first to think that SFI
is
"too good to be true.""Well, don't take our word for it!  You
can now
read what HUNDREDS of people from all over the world are saying
about SFI products and the SFI income opportunity.  Go to:
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/sfi.htm

4.  Subscribers 2 Line Ads
(Support our readers.  Send your 2 line ad
to editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx subject=2 line ads)

Unlimited Ebook Resale Right + Free 1 Year Domain
Hostinghttp://www.ebookresaleright.com?oss

AFFILIATES...Discover why your checks are not what you expected.

http://www.AffiliateShowcase.com/getasite.asp?id=7590

The New Internet Marketing Warrior Site
http://www.WarriorPro.com/cgi-bin/w.cgi?2396

Are You Serious About Improvng Your Lifestyle?
We want only those seriously committed to improvingtheir
lifestyle.http://www.rockett.info

(C) Copyright 2002 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald
rwspub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx