Home Based Online Marketing News Do You Have The Right Stuff

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 04:03:18 -0800 (PST)

HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
"Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
December 21, 2002

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
This is our last issue of the year as we
take next week off to enjoy the holidays.
See you next year with more exciting and
valuable information.
Go to us online at
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/hbomn.htm and
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com
Hello Subscribers,
In Today's Issue

1. Marketing Center
2. Do You Have the Right Stuff To Build An Internet Business
3. E-Commerce Resources
4. Subscribers 2 Line Ads
1. Marketing Center
Featured E-Book
Are you ready to start making more money from your website?
Traffic is what determines whether you make $5 a month, or
$5,000.

Until you learn what it takes to get more traffic, AND START
DOING IT,
you are NOT going to make much money.It's that simple.It doesn't
matter
if you have your own product, or are promoting affiliate
programs, or if
you want to push the latest, hottest MLM program ... without
traffic you won't be able to do much.

A large subscriber list is needed too, but do you know what it
takes to grow a large subscriber list with people that ACTUALLY
want to read what you have to say?Traffic!

And this is where the FREE "Search Engine Primer" ebook can
help!

http://www.searchengineprimer.com/c.pl/rwspub

2. This Weeks Success Article

Do You Have the Right Stuff To Build An Internet Business

By Terry Dean

Today, I want to cover a subject that people online just don't
talk about that often. We cover the technical aspect of
marketing online, but we never seem to talk about the inner
aspects of being in business for yourself.

The internet has been good to me. For the last two years, I have
made my full-time living off of it and will continue to do so in
the coming years. Constantly people ask me exactly what should
they do to create a full-time income through online marketing.

Well, I end up covering product creation, web site design,
search engines, free advertising avenues, and off-line
advertising. One thing that never seems to come up though is,
"Do you really have the "Right Stuff" to build a successful
Internet Business?"

Let me ask you, "Do you have the right stuff?"

Just knowing these principles about online marketing won't do
you any good if you don't have the patience and persistence to
put them to use in your business. It doesn't matter if you can
tell me step-by-step in detail exactly how to get top positions
in the search engines if you never make an effort to actually do
it.

It doesn't really matter what you know...It only matters what
information you use!

Here are three questions that I really need to ask every reader
out there who desires to be successful in their own business:

1) Are you Consistent in your Business?

Many internet marketing techniques strongly rely on you
consistently following them. If you want to build a large ezine
list, that means you have to spend time on it every day or every
week. If you want to receive traffic at your site, you have to
get out there and make deals every day...trade links,
participate in online discussions, work on search engines, etc.

Are you really willing to put forth the necessary effort to
build a successful business? Some people aren't.

Are you?

Let's just break down the notion once and for all that it is
easy to just jump online and make a ton of money. It isn't. It
takes planning. It takes work. It takes doing the right thing
day after day. The internet is NOT "Get Rich Quick." If you are
not willing to put forth some effort, then you don't need to be
in this business.

2) Are you Persistent in your Business?

Do you have the patience it takes to build an internet business?
Too many people have heard some of the wonder stories about
almost instant success online and expected it to be like that
for everyone.

Let me put that notion to rest right here and now. Yes, some
people have come online with just the right product at the right
time and made it big rather quickly, but that in no way means
they didn't take a lot of preparation to get to that point. AND
it doesn't mean that this happens for everyone.

Most internet marketers start out online with a little traffic
and a few sales, then they aggressively and constantly apply the
necessary techniques to build their business every week. Most
start out part-time and build their incomes up until they make
more money from the Internet than from their regular jobs.

Most marketers actually fail at first in their businesses. You
don't have to be upset if you have failed (In your opinion) at
your business online so far...You are in good company. Most of
us have...I know I did! You are only a failure if you give up
and quit after you fail.

3) Are You Willing to Learn in your Business?

Do you know it all already? Way too many people I have spoken
with blamed their failures online on the market. They went away
saying the internet just doesn't work. I am here to tell you it
does work, if you know how to work with it.

I sought out everything I could find on how to build a
successful business online...You should see my shelves in my
home office. You will see row after row of marketing information
and internet information. Every step forward in my business has
taken place because I learned another key that I could apply in
my business. It didn't come all at one time. It came little by
little.

If you already know it all then you are going to keep your
business from growing. If you aren't willing to learn...then you
will stay right where you are now!

If you are not willing to be persistent, consistent, and learn
in your business, then you DON'T have the "Right Stuff" to build
a business. Many people don't, but I expect that since you are
reading this, you are one of the people who does...

If so, I want you to understand that Rome wasn't built in a day,
and your web site probably won't be either. Apply these
characteristics to your business and step by step you will start
moving to the top.

Do YOU have the "Right Stuff" to build your Internet business?

Terry Dean, a 5 year veteran of Internet marketing, will Take
You By
The Hand and Show You Exact Results of All the Internet
Marketing
Techniques he tests and Uses Every Single Month".

Click here now to find out more...

http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/netbreakthroughs

3.This Weeks E-Commerce Resources

Here is a  website that I wanted to share with you.
MarketLeap.com provides a suite of free tools to help you
determine how your website is performing in Search Engines. You
can quickly and easily check your website's Link Popularity,
verify what keywords you are appearing for in Search Engines,
and determine your search engine saturation.
It is important to benchmark how your website is performing in
search engines at a certain point in time and then continually
check to measure your progress.
http://www.marketleap.com/
*****
Want to customize and install a new money making
website that's ready to take orders and pull in profits for
you right now? It doesn't cost you a thing.
http://www.onlinesuccessstrategies.com/pluginprofitsite.html
4.  Subscribers 2 Line Ads
(Support our readers.  Send your 2 line ad
to editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx subject=2 line ads)

Someday long distance is going to be FR##"  It's Here
http://www.excelLifestyles.com
Contact Code 27226

Are You Getting Your Piece Of The Money Pie?
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/affiliatemistakes

Affiliates...   Discover why your checks are not what you
expected. Visit http://www.AffiliateShowcase.com/?7590

(C) Copyright 2002 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald
rwspub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx