Home Based Online Marketing News Creating an Online Business

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 04:08:41 -0700 (PDT)

HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
"Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
October 5, 2002
Hello Subscribers,
In Today's Issue

1. 12 Steps to Creating an Online Business
2. Online Marketing Product Profile
3. E-Commerce Resources
4. Subscribers 2 Line Ads
Just Launched!

This unique way for average folks to generate online income,
is surpassing all expected goals. In case you were among thefew
who did not get to preview it, here's one last chanceto be
first...
(Don't delay, timing is everything!)

AFFILIATES...Discover why your checks are not what you expected.

http://www.AffiliateShowcase.com/getasite.asp?id=7590

1. This Weeks Success Article
12 Steps to Creating a Business Online

- by Jim Edwards

(c) Jim Edwards - All Rights reserved
http://www.thenetreporter.com
=====================================

"E-commerce"

A word pervading our society, making headlines around the
world, and causing the stock market to rise and fall with
startling ease.

It seems every business news story centers on some
technology company?s "DOT-com" or "DOT-bomb"!

With all the positive and negative hoopla, business owners
of any size company can throw up their hands and feel the
"E" world has left them behind.

Every business owner, salesperson, or professional asked one
of two questions in the past year, either "Am I using e-
commerce correctly?" or "How do I effectively get involved
in e-commerce?"

You can buy hundreds of books and pay thousands in
consulting fees to analyze and debate the answer to the
first question.

To answer to the second question just follow these 12 steps.

Step 1 - Buy a domain name (your own DOT-com). Go to
www.NetworkSolutions.com and research names. Can a customer
easily spell and remember it?

Step 2 - Write down your online goals and prepare a time and
money budget.

How soon do you want your e-commerce site up and running?

How much will you spend?

How many hours will you devote to the site and when?

Step 3 - Surf the web to find other sites you like and
dislike. Learn from others? successes and mistakes by taking
the best of what their sites offer and adapting it for your
own use.

Step 4 - Design your site on paper. Define elements, look,
feel, colors etc.

Step 5 - Hire a professional to set up the graphics and
navigation, but with the intention of you or your staff
maintaining the site?s day to day operations, communication
and updates.

Step 6 - Invest in a digital camera and web publishing
software such as Microsoft Front Page or Adobe Acrobat to
keep up with the site?s maintenance.

Step 7 - Maintain, change, and update your site at least
once a month. (The one exception to this rule are those one-
page, sales letter websites. Once you have one of those that
performs well and makes sales, don't change it!!)

Step 8 - Promote your site at every opportunity. Tell people
about it. Put your web address on your business cards and in
all your ads. Some companies even advertise their web
address when they put you on hold on the telephone.

Step 9 - Give people a self-serving reason to visit your
site. Coupon savings, discounts, special incentives, free
information, and free newsletters represent excellent
enticements for attracting visitors to your site.

Step 10 - Concentrate on obtaining an email address from
every customer and potential customer.

Obtain permission to send periodic, value-added malings to
your database.

Use a list server to organize and maintain your mailing
list.

Step 11 - Always look for and use the simplest solution or
option.

Whether adding a shopping cart, database or other option to
your e-commerce operation, seek out and use the simplest
answer for your needs.

Step 12 - Become educated and stay current in the world of
e-commerce.

Learn the marketing and sales techniques of the online
world.

----

Jim Edwards is the co-author of a "paint by numbers" guide
with step-by-step VIDEO that guarantees to teach you how to
go from zero to making real money online in about a month!

"33 Days to Online Profits"
http://www.33daystoonlineprofits.com/video/?11520
"Finally ? a Simple, Video-Based Training System on CD-ROM
that Teaches You Step-By-Step How to Make Real Money Online...
100% Guaranteed!" You can start with a few bucks and a good
idea to make lots of money online! I did, and I'll teach you
how no matter what product or service you sell...
Click Here => http://www.33daystoonlineprofits.com/video/?11520

Sponser 2
"The Amazing Story of How a Completely
Different Approach to Internet Marketing
Took Me From Zero to Making $51,351.94 in
Just 6 ½ Short Months, Working From Home -
And Why I'm Convinced Nearly Anyone Can Copy
What I'm Doing"
 http://www.instantinternetprofits.com/?11520
2. Marketing Product Profile

More From Our Internet Marketing Center
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/imc.htm

Full Circle Success
http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/FCS

Our mission is the same now as it was then:
to provide content-rich publications for small and
home-based business owners that would help them in all
aspects of their personal and professional lives to complete
their own Full Circle of Success. We wanted then -- and we
want now -- to help you work more intelligently, live more
fully, and love life more completely. We wanted then -- and
we want now -- to pack so much value into these newsletters
and Savings Guide that they would be worth many times your
monthly subscription value.

If you are not a member, here is what you are missing this
month:

BUSINESS - Building For Success
Yank Elliott, Editor

Would you like to know how to conduct a NO BUDGET marketing
campaign?
And, how do you sky-rocket your search engine rankings?
We?ve got the answer.

Our FCS EXCLUSIVE tells you when and how to quit your job to
work for yourself.  What an awful boss you?re going to have.
And that frustrating 30-second walk to your office?  What a
bummer!

Do you believe the I.R.S. is your helpful friend?  Well,
sort of.  Read ?Iris? and find out why, maybe.

Jim Edwards, our second expert, tells about some excellent
on-line writing aids.

FAMILY  Family Matters
Elizabeth H. Cottrell, Editor

OCTOBER? at this editor's home here in Virginia, the crisp
coolness brings energy and invigoration -- increased
productivity. The riot of color on the distant mountains is
a celebration of nature's gifts. The first smell of wood
smoke from a neighbor's chimney warms us in anticipation of
our own first fire in the woodstove. We've decorated our
home with brightly colored chrysanthemums, pumpkins, gourds,
and variegated Indian corn.

Families should be celebrated ANY time of year. This October
issue of "Family Matters" brings a smorgasbord of valuable
information and resources. Do you have a baby who won't go
to sleep? Would it help to explore ways that your family
discipline can be more teaching than punishment? Don't miss
Mary Jean Simpson's article on Grandparents and the special
role they can play in your children's lives.

FINANCE  Strategies for the New Millennium
Corbett M. Kroehler, Editor

It's a common expression in the psychology community that,
when they die, people seldom complain that they didn't work
enough.  The regrets usually revolve around not spending
enough time with family and friends.  That knowledge among
behavioral experts has passed into mainstream society.  One
form it has taken is a remarkable trend among expecting and
new parents of subsisting on a single income.  At first
blush, this novel approach may seem like little more than a
nostalgic cry for the single-income decades of the early
twentieth century.  However, the statistics don?t lie
couples are making this change at an ever-growing rate.

If you ever have been tempted to cast off one spouse?s job
in favor of staying home with the kids, it would be worth
your while to review this, our first installment of
comprehensive coverage on just what?s involved (particularly
the sacrifices) in becoming a single-income household.

HEALTH  At the Heart of Things
Patricia Loofbourrow, M.D., Editor

Want to know more about osteoporosis ("brittle bones")?
Want to discover how to stop smoking?  Need a new, simple
way to relieve your stress?  Want to hear about an amazing
surgical result in Italy? Would you like to know about a new
rapid test for a terrible illness?  Would you like to see
what decisions the UN has made about a serious health
problem?  Come by "At The Heart of Things" and find out for
yourself!

--------------------------------------

LIFE  Live it to the Fullest
Patrick A. Walters, Interim Editor
Elizabeth H. Cottrell, Associate Editor

The ear and the mouth --- Listening and Talking ---  These
two skills should be honed constantly to ensure that your
personal and business communications are at peak
performance. Our guest experts, Dr. Clare Albright ("The Top
10 Tips for Being an Excellent Listener) and Tom LaForce
("The Art of Talking"), will help you do just that.

SAVINGS GUIDE
Elizabeth H. Cottrell, Editor

Our Full Circle Success Savings Guide gets its name for the
TWO kinds of savings it offers: MONEY savings, of course,
but also TIME savings. By using the FCS Savings Guide, you
can not only find incredible discounts, specials, closeouts,
and sales, but you can also save a significant amount of
time looking for that special something that might have
taken you hours to look for or shop for.

Our Savings Tip of the Month for October, for instance, has
four links for getting free tickets to some of your favorite
television shows. You don't even have to call information!

What do you think?  Sign up today

http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/FCS
3.This Weeks E-Commerce Resources

Basic, "Dumb as Dirt" 'Zine focusing on none other than how
to help you make more money in your current business. It's
simple,
it's funny, it's intriguing, it's honest, it's from someone
who's a human too, who understands your fears, worries, needs,
etc. It's a GOOD read...Simply
mailto:subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .Visit:
http://InternetProfitTactics.com/AboutMe.htm
>PLUS get 14 FREE e-books, to boot! ($107 Value)

Did you know that subscribers to Bob Osgoodby's Free Ezine
"Tip of the Day" get a Free Ad for their Business on his Web
Page?  Subscribe  at:
http://adv-marketing.com/business/subscribe2.htm
Great Business and Computer Tips - Monday thru Friday
Instructions to place your ad are in the Newsletter.

Here's a little piece of information that I think you will enjoy
- it's titled
"How To Create Automatic Money Machines On The Internet".
This full 7 letter series shows you how to do it -  for free!
http://www.thewarriorgroup.com/cgi-bin/warriors.cgi?2396

Is Making A Living Online Possible?"You bet it is.  Jim Daniels
has
been doing it for years.Click below for a "free five-page
web-based
guide" toMaking a Living Online.  Just kick back, let it all
soakin, and
you'll be on your way.
http://www.make-a-living-online.com/d0804

ARE YOU A SKEPTIC?  You wouldn't be the first to think that SFI
is
"too good to be true.""Well, don't take our word for it!  You
can now
read what HUNDREDS of people from all over the world are saying
about SFI products and the SFI income opportunity.  Go to:
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/sfi.htm

4.  Subscribers 2 Line Ads
(Support our readers.  Send your 2 line ad
to editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx subject=2 line ads)

Get the Tech Support You Need, When You Need it.
24/7 - 365 days/yr. - 1-800 xxx xxxx Line
http://conicecil.juvio.com

The New Internet Marketing Warrior Site
http://www.WarriorPro.com/cgi-bin/w.cgi?2396

Tools and Opportunites Used by ordinary people to make a living
working at home.
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com

Are You Serious About Improvng Your Lifestyle?
We want only those seriously committed to improvingtheir
lifestyle.http://www.rockett.info

FREE Newsletter shows you how to become a $100,000 earner:
http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/FREE

(C) Copyright 2002 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald
rwspub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx