Home Based Online Marketing News Coming This Week

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 04:08:29 -0800 (PST)

      HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
    "Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
October 31, 2002
Hello Subscribers,
Here's what's coming this week:

1.  A One Minute Web Marketing Plan
2.  New articles at our internet and affiliate marketing centers
3.  FREE Email course on affiliate marketing.  If you don't get
it
today.....see below.
4.  New fellow subscriber two line ads.  Do we have yours?

Are You Getting Your Piece Of The Money Pie?

There is a whole lot of money to be made from affiliate
programs.

In fact, Forrester Research predicts that affiliate programs
will represent 20%, or $53 billion of e-commerce sales by 2005,
compared with an estimated $10.5 million for 2001.

What does that mean to you?It means that a whole bunch of money
will be made by the people that figure out how to make it.
Really its like a big 'money pie' waiting for someone to come
and take their piece.

"Affiliate Mistakes: Maximizing Your Profits From Affiliate
Programs!"

Visit:  http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/affiliatemistakes

Get A FREE affiliate marketing course:

Find out what the 'Super Affiliates' know about making
serious money from affiliate programs.
This free course  will give you practical, useful tips on
how to make more money from affiliate programs.

http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/afms

The Goals of this newsletter are:

*to keep you posted on new success strategies, techniques
 tools and tips that help you to make more money with your
 online or home based business or web site

*to notify you of new articles and information from online and
 home based business leaders

*to notify you of changes to our web site, new products and
 tools to help you profit online

You will receive updates from us every week letting you know
when our web site based newsletter is posted.

Tell a friend or associate.
You can view our latest edition and subscribe
at http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/oss.htm

(C) Copyright 2002 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald
rwspub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx