Home Based Online Marketing News Coming This Week

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 04:12:41 -0800 (PST)

      HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
    "Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
December 4, 2002
Hello Subscribers,

Here's what's coming this week:

We begin today with a new feature.  As we search for
the best products and information we will have them
for you in an addition to our newsletter.  A Featured
E-Book.

1. 6 Models of Success
2. Marketing Center
3. E-Commerce Resources
4. Subscribers 2 Line Ads

Shop Til You Drop
Online sales are up 40%.  Must be the deals, right?
Shop at the biggest online store for the holidays.
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/shopping.htm
*****
If You Could Turn $79.97 into $197 - How Many Times Would You
   Do It?

   WAIT....

   Make That $3,997 + $197.  You Do the Math.

Survival Tactics in Tough Times retails for $3,997 but is free
for GM Bombshells subscribers.

Subscribe today and you also get Mark Joyner's famous
"Confidential Internet Intelligence Manuscript" for free.  It
sells briskly at $197 right now.

You can keep this gift for free, no strings attached, even if
you ask for a refund.

Oh, yeah - one more thing...

Guerrilla Marketing Bombshells subscribers have the *exclusive*
right to sell Mark Joyner's long-anticipated new product:
Web Hit Machine.

http://www.gmktgb.com/page/rwspub/GMD

Let's add it up.

When you subscribe to Guerrilla Marketing Bombshells, you get
all of the following for free:

1.  $3,997 (free to you)

Free attendance at the Survival Skills in Tough Times event
in Los Angeles, February 2003.  See Joe Sugarman, Ted Nicholas,
Mark Joyner, Raleigh Pinskey, Tom Wood - all live.

2.  $197 (free to you)

Free copy of Mark Joyner's Internet Intelligence Manuscript.
Yours to keep even if you ask for a refund!

3.  Priceless (free exclusive to you)

Exclusive rights to sell Mark Joyner's long anticipated new
product
"Web Hit Machine".  It's expected to sell like crazy and you'll
get generous multi-level commissions and infinity bonuses.

Oh, yeah.  You'll need to click here to sign up:

http://www.gmktgb.com/page/rwspub/GMD

These bonuses won't last long.

(C) Copyright 2002 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald