Home Based Online Marketing News Are Free Ads A Waste Of Time?

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 18:20:17 -0700 (PDT)

HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
   "Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
October 27, 2001
Hello Subscribers,

If you want to make up to $100 an hour or more from the
comfort of home spending as little as 2 hours a day using the
most profitable Point-and-Click Profit System in the world then
do yourself a favor, check out this weeks E Commerce resource.

Ralph Wilson has published a new book, Planning Your Internet
Marketing Strategy.  This book has useful information without
the hype for building or starting your own home online business.
Read a FREE chapter, go to
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/planning.htm

Roger Schoenwald

In Today's Issue

1. Are Free Ads A Waste of Time?
2. Marketing Tips For Your Affiliate Program
3. Increase Your Sales and Profits With Personalized Messages
4. E-Commerce Resources
5. Classifieds
********************
Sponsor 1

$33,245 in 72 hours...
Internet Marketer Terry Dean made $33,245 in only 72 hours...
and he did it on a bold statement he made that he could generate

$10,000 in only 3 days.

Multi-millionaire Ron Legrand took him up on his statement and
made him prove that he could do it in front of 72 people who
had paid close to $1,000 to see Terry do it.

Talk about pressure!

It has taken Terry may years to build up his reputation,
But it could only take this one-time event to destroy any
credibility
that Terry had.

But guess what?  After only 24 hours, Terry had generated
$13,500 in sales.  Forget about the 3 day time limit.  Terry did

it in only 24 hours.

Everyone saw the results of online marketing right in front of
their eyes. They were shocked. Some of them almost couldn't
believe it.

Terry's business has NO employees, yet he had produced more
income in 1 day than many people do in months. Yet, it had
only taken Terry around 30 minutes of work!

What is the next thing Terry did?  He wrote a book about how
he did and how any average Joe Blow could also do it.

Of course, I got a copy myself and started reading every word
Terry had written.

Terry doesn't disappoint...  I suggest you grab a copy while it
is
 still at its ridiculously low test price.

http://hop.clickbank.net/?rwspub/trueprofit

Affiliate Marketing Article
Marketing Tips for Your Affiliate Program
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/sfi.htm

Internet Marketing Article
Are Free Ads A Waste of Time?
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/imc.htm

This Weeks Success Article
Increase Your Sales and Profits With Personalized Messages
Copyright 2001 By Bob Leduc

I paid bills last night. After writing checks on the
business account I noticed a little sticky note on the next
check reminding me to get more checks printed.

My mail this morning included a sale catalog from an office
supply company I use. The back cover included a picture of
the same style business check I've been using. Printed over
the check was the following personal message: "Bob ...Don't
be caught short. Stock up now for the coming year and save
up to 73 percent." I immediately called them with my order.

This big corporation understands the value of personalized
messages. Their system "remembers" how often I order certain
items and produces a personalized offer on schedule. I'm
sure this personalization develops sales for them at a rate
many times greater than their nearest competitor.

Personalized messages offer an even greater advantage for
small businesses. Plus, it's an easy and inexpensive
procedure to implement.

THE MOST IMPORTANT WORD

What's the most important word you know? It's your name.
The most important word your prospects and customers know
is their name. It's a powerful magnet you can use anytime
you want to get their immediate attention.

For example, I always include my customer's or prospect's
first name on the subject line of my outgoing email
messages. It immediately attracts attention and guarantees
my message gets read. I do this manually. But you may want
to investigate some of the software developed to merge
different text into the subject line and body copy of each
email message.

YOU NEED A REAL NAME

You already have the personal names of your customers.
You'll also have personal names when you compile or rent a
prospect list for postal mail. The name is part of the
postal address. But you may not have the personal name for
most of the prospects you collected online at your web site
or from email requests. Often you have only their email
address.

I discovered an effective alternative to use when I don't
have a person's real name. It's hidden in every email
address. It's the part of the email address to the left of
the "@" symbol. For an email address of "AB6@xxxxxx", it's
the "AB6" portion. I insert this part of the email address
where I would normally put the person's first name. It's not
as personal as the real first name but it attracts more
attention and produces a higher response than no
personalization.

Make a habit of collecting and storing the real name of each
prospect in addition to their email address so you can use
it to personalize your messages to them. Look for it in the
header of the email message when the sender doesn't "sign"
the message.

TIP: You'll automatically get more real names in email
messages by revealing your real name first. I do this by
using my real name as my email address. Over 75 percent of
the email messages I receive include the sender's real
first name.

DON'T OVERDO IT!

Use a person's name no more than 2 or 3 times in a
communication. Inserting it too many times annoys the
reader and broadcasts that the message is part of an
automated mass mailing.

Sometimes you don't need much more than a prospect's name
to get results. For example, I send a lot of prospecting
postcards by postal mail to targeted lists. The only
message on the postcard is the recipient's name followed by
a benefit statement plus a phone number, email address or
web site address where the prospect can get more information.
I always get a high response because each recipient is
attracted by their name and can't resist reading the rest of
my brief message. None of these postcards get tossed without
being read.

Start personalizing your communications to prospects and
customers. It will substantially increase the response you
get -- without increasing your costs.
-------------------------------------
Bob Leduc retired from a 30 year career of recruiting sales
personnel and developing sales leads. He is now a Sales
Consultant. Bob recently wrote a manual for small business
owners titled "How to Build Your Small Business Fast With
Simple Postcards" and several other publications to help
small businesses grow and prosper. For more information...
Email: BobLeduc@xxxxxxx  Subject: "Postcards".
Phone: (702) 658-1707 (After 10 AM Pacific time)
Or write: Bob Leduc, PO Box 33628, Las Vegas, NV 89133

*****
Sponsor 2
Looking for a Home Based Business?
We got ?em! Powerful secrets, tips, tools, and techniques for
turning small businesses into BIG paychecks:

FREE newsletter
FREE training
Full Circle Success Magazine
Long Distance Services
Merchant Account Systems
DSL Services
Domain Services
and Much More

Earning $100,000 is just as easy as $15,000 when
You know how

http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/sfi.htm
******
This Weeks E-Commerce Resources
Change the way you market your web
site online... forever!

I have just been informed that two of the most saavy internet
marketers (Jerome Chapman & Miguel Alvarez - I'm sure
you've heard both names before) have joined forces to open
a brand new website that is literally rocking the internet
marketing world.

You still have time to get help from marketing experts that
guarantee that you'll profit buckets of cash in a hurry...
It is a never before seen *100% *LifeTime* Guarantee!
If you act today, you'll also get a better than 50% discount

We have experts that have helped over 80,000 others to profit
from the comfort of home and I absolutely guarantee you
a front row seat, but you you must not miss the *deadline*.

After the deadline the cost not only goes up more than double
the monthly membership but you lose your chance of getting
a never will be seen again *Life Time* membership that takes
away absolutely every speck of risk from you.

I guarantee you will not ever find a better deal than this and
you'll thank yourself for years to come. Hurry and Join Now!

http://MakeNetMoney.com/enter.htm?id=rwspub

PS If you want to make up to $100 an hour or more from the
comfort of home spending as little as 2 hours a day using the
most profitable Point-and-Click Profit System in the world then
do yourself a favor....don't miss the deadline to save over 50%
....get a never seen before *Life Time* guarantee and Join
Today!
http://MakeNetMoney.com/enter.htm?id=rwspub
*****
Classifieds
*****
MYSS! 2002 is the complete e-commerce package -- whether
you're building an affiliate business or selling hundreds of
SKUs directly from a Web site.
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/sitesell.htm
*****
Amazon.com
Get the best selling books, music, movies, electronics,
software,
games, tools, housewares and more all in one place at great
New low prices.
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/amazon.htm
*****
MAKE MORE MONEY online! Get SMART with FREE Internet Tips,
Opportunities & Humor News, get insider secrets, tips, articles,
special
deals, Internet resources, great FREEBIES, and more!
FREE "Magic Letters" Report to next 100 new subscribers to
WealthWorld Gazette
http://www.welcometowealthworld.com/
mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe
*****
Why You Should be a Marketing Warrior
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/warriors.htm
*****
ONLINE MARKETING TIPS FOR BEGINNERS:
HOW TO BUILD A PROFITABLE ONLINE BUSINESS IN 90 DAYS..
http://www.beginnersguidetoecommerce.com/cgi/at.cgi?a=139097

(C) Copyright 2001 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald
Publisher