Home Based Online Marketing News 3 Clicks to Profit

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 06:15:04 -0800 (PST)

HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
   "Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
November 10, 2001
Hello Subscribers,

Looking For A Home Business?
Yes? So mail to
rwspub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You Can make money today with your own
home business using the resources in this issue.

Have a Great Week.

Roger Schoenwald

In Today's Issue

1. Why You Don't Make Money From Your Affiliate Business
2. The Story of the Hypnotic Writing Monkey
3. 3 Clicks To Profit
4. E-Commerce Resources
5. Classifieds
********************
Sponsor 1
Mining Gold On The Internet

Thousands boosted their sales, and built successful businesses
using the solid, money-making advice from Shawn Casey?s
informative e-book,MINING GOLD. The 121-page authority
for anyone wanting to know how to make $1,000's with their
online businesses, Mining Gold uses plain English to teach
readers exactly how to take control of their financial future,
promote their businesses for free,make their sales and profits
soar,
and much, much more.

The key method to being profitable online is keeping costs down,

especially advertising costs. I didn?t understand how to do this
until
I read Shawn Casey?s book, Mining Gold On the Internet.

Shawn has developed several very successful Websites that
bring in a ton of money. More importantly, he?s built them all
without spending a lot of money on marketing. He specializes
in no-cost and low-cost strategies that anyone can use.
Obviously, if you can get people to visit your Website without
spending a lot of money, you definitely should be making money
quickly.

I highly recommend Mining Gold On the Internet. Click here to
get free info.

http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/mg
Affiliate Marketing Article
Why You Don't Make Money From Your Affiliate Business
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/affiliate.htm

Internet Marketing Article
The Story of the Hypnotic Writing Monkey
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/imc.htm

This Weeks Success Article

"3 Clicks To Profit"
By Terry Dean

A few days ago I was asked a very interesting
question by an interviewer.

The question was, "If you were only
allowed to give three steps to an online
beginner to succeed online, what would they
be?"

It took me a few moments to come up with an
answer to the question. You'll see almost
all marketers always giving 5 steps, 7
steps, 10 steps, or even 12 steps to online
success.

How can you boil down a profitable Internet
business in only 3 steps?

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.  It
would be difficult to research a market,
create a product, write sales letters, and
everything in only 3 steps.

BUT there is a perfect Internet-only business
that only requires three real steps.

I call it the "OPP" method.  The OPP stands
for other people's products.  You could also
call it 3 Clicks to Profit.

A friend and associate of mine, Frank Garon
made over $130,000 last year without having
any of his own products.  He did exclusively
through selling other people's products.

Another associate of mine, Bob Gatchel, almost
exclusively sold affiliate products for several
years...earning quite a nice 6 figure income as
well.

They are definitely not the only ones doing this.
This type of business, although often
ignored, is the most popular business of
all for beginning Internet marketers and
part-time home based businesses.

You can do part-time work and earn a full-time
income (I'd call earning $100,000+ full-time
income personally).

Step #1: Find a Product to Sell

Doing research, developing a product, writing
sales letters, etc. are hard work.  They're
real hard work...and they often take quite
a while to finish.

The "OPP" method simply means you find other
people's products to sell...instead of your
own.  This is how I started my first business.
I purchased rights to products which were
already selling to offer my customers.

The key to this method is to find something
that is already selling well.  It should
have a powerful sales letter already written
for it.  It should even be already setup
with online ordering for you.

Although you can purchase reprint rights,
setup joint ventures, find exclusives, and
more...all of these will require more work on
your part than what can be done in a 3 step
system.

The easiest method of "OPP" is to become
an affiliate.  If you sign up for an
affiliate program, they'll already have the
product, sales letter, order system, etc.
setup.  All you do is sign up for free and
promote...

Step #2: Put Up A Follow-up System

Let's assume you choose the first option,
joining an affiliate program.  This is the
easiest option above and one that can be quite
profitable if you do it right.

The biggest mistake you can make is to simply
place ads and drive traffic directly to the
affiliate site given to you.  On this deal,
you'll lose.

The key to online business, or any business
for that matter, is building a list.  He/She
who owns the list makes the rules.

Ask the affiliate manager if they have
any follow-up letters available to sell the
product.

Do they have an email training course you
can use?

Do they have free articles you can put
together to promote the product?

What type of materials do they have that you can
use to develop an email follow-up system with?

Sign up for one of the follow-up
autoresponder services such as:

http://www.aweber.com
http://www.getresponse.com
http://www.netofficetoolbox.com
http://www.bamboobizonline.com

Put together a 5 to 7 step follow-up system.
Then, when you're advertising, place
ads for your email follow-up system, not
the affiliate program itself.

This is the key to success with affiliate
programs.

Step #3: Place A Test Ad.

I usually like to start my advertising by
placing ezine ads.  They're low cost and
highly profitable.

Your goal is to at least break even...or
earn a small profit.  You'll find selling
an affiliate program to be a little more
difficult to profit immediately on since
you're sharing the profit with the
product owner.

So let's say you place an ad for $50
and generate 50 leads to the autoresponder.
Two of them buy and you make $60 commission.
You now have $10.  The most important asset
you have now are the 50 leads.

Put another response email later on in the
system selling a related affiliate product.
You may make another $30 commission
for selling one of those.  Have another
product sent later.  This is another $40
in the bank.

How much are all of these later ads costing
you?  Nothing.  You already produced
the leads.  Now profit from them again
and again until they remove themselves
from your list.

You don't have to start your test ad with
an ezine.  You could post in discussion
forums. You could order co-registration
leads.  You could setup a Pay-Per-Click
search engine account.  You could even
try postcards if you want.

If the ad works out, place more similar
ads.  If it doesn't work, make some changes
to your ad and/or your follow-up system.
Keep testing and trying until your first
few ads are profitable.  Then begin to
roll out with more advertising.

---------------------------------------
Terry Dean, a 5 year veteran of Internet
marketing, will Take You By The Hand and Show
You Exact Results of All the Internet Marketing
Techniques he tests and Uses Every Single Month"
Click here to Find Out More:
http://hop.clickbank.net/?rwspub/trueprofit
*****
Sponsor 2
Looking for a Home Based Business?
We got ?em! Powerful secrets, tips, tools, and techniques
for turning small businesses into BIG paychecks:

FREE newsletter
FREE training
Full Circle Success Magazine
Long Distance Services
Merchant Account Systems
DSL Services
Domain Services
and Much More

Earning $100,000 is just as easy as $15,000 when
You know how

http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/sfi.htm
******
This Weeks E-Commerce Resources

Profit Pulling Newsletters
http://www.thewarriorgroup.com/cgi-bin/newsletters.cgi?2396

Greate Headlines Instantly!
http://www.thewarriorgroup.com/cgi-bin/headlines.cgi?2396

Advertising Magic
http://www.thewarriorgroup.com/cgi-bin/admagic.cgi?2396

Free Newsletter
http://www.thewarriorgroup.com/cgi-bin/war-report.cgi?2396

A Merchant's Guide to
E-Commerce Payment Gateways
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/wilsonweb.htm

What's Your Biggest E-Commerce Need?
This site has the resources to answer
your questions.
http://wilsonweb.com/a/go.to/rwspub

The First no-hype, step-by-stepGuide to
Making a Living from the Internet.
http://www.make-a-living-online.com/?d08048
*****
Classifieds
*****
MYSS! 2002 is the complete e-commerce package -- whether
you're building an affiliate business or selling hundreds of
SKUs directly from a Web site.
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/sitesell.htm
*****
Amazon.com
Get the best selling books, music, movies, electronics,
software,
games, tools, housewares and more all in one place at great
New low prices.
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/amazon.htm
*****
MAKE MORE MONEY online! Get SMART with FREE Internet Tips,
Opportunities & Humor News, get insider secrets, tips, articles,
special
deals, Internet resources, great FREEBIES, and more!
FREE "Magic Letters" Report to next 100 new subscribers to
WealthWorld Gazette
http://www.welcometowealthworld.com/
mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe
*****
Why You Should be a Marketing Warrior
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/warriors.htm
*****
ONLINE MARKETING TIPS FOR BEGINNERS:
HOW TO BUILD A PROFITABLE ONLINE BUSINESS IN 90 DAYS..
http://www.beginnersguidetoecommerce.com/cgi/at.cgi?a=139097

(C) Copyright 2001 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald
Publisher