[Haywire Robotics] Thursday

  • From: Sue Stahlecker <suestahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 11:27:52 -0700

We will be having a team meeting on Thursday at 6:00 pm at the shop.*  Study
for your rules test. *(consider it your Robotics Final)*

*We leave TWO weeks from today (3-16) for the competition. We will have a
parent / student meeting to discuss details.
Watch your email for the time, date, and location for that. It will be a
VERY IMPORTANT meeting to attend.

Team members:  Put Friday March 11 at 2:00 on your calendar.  We are
planning to have a little bit of fun, that you will NOT want to miss out
on!  (We are out of school that day.)  More details to come. . . .

We are continuing to meet at the shop every evening as normal-- just not
having to stay quite as late. The mini bots are looking GOOD!  The practice
robot is almost done, PR is shooting their video on Friday, and we have been
discussing green socks.  Come to the meeting and find out why.  You KNOW you
are curious.

Email, text, or call with questions or concerns
Mrs. S