[Haywire Robotics] TONIGHT (THURSDAY)

  • From: Sue Stahlecker <suestahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:51:10 -0600

Tonight -- THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 15 -- 6:00 PM (arrive a bit early) at the City
Offices.
The Mayor and City Council will read our proclamation declaring next week :
"A Week of *FIRST*"
We just need you to show up and wear your yellow shirts. Venom is coming
along as well. Apparently they have never had a robot attend a city council
meeting!  :0)
I am guessing it will be no longer than an hour--probably less. (I was told
we are 4th on the agenda.)

It will be in the large room directly to your left as you enter the
building.  Look for LOTS of people in yellow shirts!

Mrs. S