[Haywire Robotics] ROBOTICS

  • From: Sue Stahlecker <suestahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 10:25:35 -0700

Congratulations to the following team members.  They all worked HARD for
these positions and the coaches are certain that they will represent our
teams well.

*Haywire *

   Driver: Dakota
                                                          Co-Pilot:
Rebecca
                                         Human Player: Daniel R

All Around Go-To Guy*: *Weston
                                              Mascot: Kinzie
Robot Name: Viper

*LiveWire*
Driver: Dirk

                                 Co-Pilot: Amanda
Human Player: Dave
Go To Gal: Heidi

     Mascot:
Kailyn
Robot Name: Venom

Even though it is the tail end of the season, there are still a TON of
things that need to be done before we go to competition.  Some of them
include PR, mini bots and deployment, finishing the practice robot, and
pulling together our pit areas.  We will continue to meet at the shop on the
regular schedule. There is a job for everyone if you come willing to
contribute. *It is a good idea to check your email everyday for any
important updates. *In the “robot-building world” stuff happens with many
different deadlines and at rocket speed--- it’s just the way it works and we
have to roll with it.  Your best way to be informed is to check your emails
*daily.*

*
*

Team pictures will be announced as soon as we get the t-shirts. (I hope it
will be this coming week.)

Did I mention you should check your email daily??

The rules test will be given again at the ALL TEAM meeting on Thursday,
March 3 at 6:00 pm. Everyone who has not passed the test will be required to
take it and pass it.  There is a list of people who have passed on the
chalkboard in the shop. Please watch the animation video of the Logomotion
game and look over the rules.  The test is NOT that hard, but you will have
to study for it.

 *IMPORTANT!!!*

*Your $200 participation fee is due to Mrs. Ellis on or before Wednesday
March 2 or you will not be able to attend the competition.*

As always, call, text, or email me with any questions or concerns.

Mrs. S