[Haywire Robotics] ROBOTICS

  • From: Sue Stahlecker <suestahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:16:01 -0700

Hello Team!

Congratulations to our new team co-captains!!!
Haywire -- Dakota Leary
LiveWire -- Dirk Stahlecker & David Angle*

Our last meeting until KICKOFF will be Thursday, December 16 at 6:00 PM at
the shop (at Alameda).
*Details about the KICKOFF (yes -- it really is a BIG deal and deserves to
be all caps!!)
will discussed at this meeting.
Students please plan to attend and to arrive on time!

*Parents:*

Please let me know by Friday if you are interested in purchasing a team
t-shirt --I really need to let our supplier know the sizes we need.  The
shirts will be $5.00, but we will collect that money when we deliver the
shirts -- I am thinking sometime in February?  Let me or the coach at your
school know.

Just so you know, I am sending all the emails out to everyone (so you can
stay in the loop and know what is going on--you know -- just in case your
teenager *forgets* to tell you about something ;0) but I will
*specifically*let you know if there is a meeting that you NEED to
attend.  But you are
always welcome to stop by the shop at any time or for any meeting.

Happy Holidays!
Mrs. S