[Haywire Robotics] Meeting for parents and team members Monday March 14th

  • From: RalineCo@xxxxxxx
  • To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 00:46:01 EST

I'm sorry for the confusion about the meeting for  the trip which will be
next Monday March 14th.  An email was sent out  on Saturday 3-5-2011
informing everyone about the meeting.  I guess we do  not usually have so much
advance notice and some people thought it was this  Monday.  If I misled anyone
am very sorry. The lock down at the high  schools further complicated the
problem as many students did not attend  their regular classes today where
team meetings are often  discussed.   We are getting down to just a few more
days before  we will be leaving. Please read your email carefully each day.
We are  trying are best to keep everyone informed.  If you have any
questions  please contact a coach at your school.

A copy of the original email from 3-5-2011 follows:

There will be a MANDATORY meeting for team members and  parents about the
Sacramento trip.

Monday, March 14
6:04  PM  Please be on time -- we are giving you 4 minutes leeway   :0)
Mr. Sullivan's Room at Highland High School (same place we had the Kick
Off Meeting)  I will let you know the exact room number.
Attendance will  be taken

We will discuss all the trip details.  Have your questions ready.

Team members - it is a go!!!  We get to tag the rocks at all 3 high
schools. (Parents you can join us if you would like -- it should be a lot of
fun!)
Friday, March 11 at 2:00.  We will give final details at the  all-team
meeting on Thursday.

Please call, text, or email with any  questions or concerns.
Mrs. S