[Haywire Robotics] Re: KICK-OFF

  • From: Stampinseawitch@xxxxxxx
  • To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 00:17:06 -0500 (EST)

I've got some cookies!

In a message dated 1/7/2011 5:15:19 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
ELLISS1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Amanada  Clark's mother will bring muffins.

>>> Sue Stahlecker  <suestahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 1/6/2011 2:59 pm >>>
2 Days to  Kick-Off

Saturday, - January 8 7:30 to 2:00

Highland High School  – Mr. Sullivan’s Room # B74

Come in the door at the end of the building  by the teacher’s parking
lot
next to the tennis courts  (northeast).

PARENTS:

I still need 2 parents to provide 2 dozen muffins  each.

We also need a  total of approximately 72 drinks (water
bottles
or juice  boxes).

Maybe 3 parents  could bring a 24 pack?  We are trying to
avoid
cups.

If  you feel you are able to provide one of these items, please  email
me
directly.

I would greatly appreciate it.

Mrs.  S