[Haywire Robotics] Re: JUST A REMINDER

  • From: jane marshall <janer47@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 08:50:36 -0600

HI Sue,  I am so excited the teams are going to Nationals!  Good job!  I'm
sorry that I won't be able to attend the meeting tonight (again)  I have an
appointment at the HUntsman Center in SLC early in the morning and I need to
leave this afternoon so I can be there bright and early. I will keep looking
at your emails to get the info needed. Please let me know if I can help at
all. THanks, Jane