[haycon] Re: Still on?

  • From: "Dr. Null Logic" <nullogic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haycon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 05:45:36 +0000 (UTC)

Sounds groovy... Thanks! If you need any volunteers I'd be glad to donate my time(clean up, setup, etc...) because the idea of 'HayCon' just sounds cool. Oh and one quick after tought what are you expecting turn out to be like?

peace,
nulloigc

Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 00:05:52 -0500
From: droops <droops@xxxxxxxxx>
To: haycon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [haycon] Re: Still on?

Haycon is still on.  I think im going to have a whiteboard set up for
speakers schedule, everyone can talk about something.

I will have a generator to run laptops and the projector during the
talks.  I dont really want to listen to the generator any other time.
I am also going to have a computer for the speakers to use, so people
dont have to bring laptops.  im not going to bring mine.

droops

nullogic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx