[HUG ] Re: On the subject of equipement cost

  • From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 09:01:57 -0700

Jim, to be fair, you do live in the Techno-center of the world.   I think
that if I heard this from someone in Des Moines Iowa, it would have more
impact as a universal market.

And, OTOH, I could be wrong about who is buying these things..  it could be
Joe Six-Pack..

Imagine.. Disneyland with 10,000 Fathers using H3 39MP cameras....  It
boggles the mind...the rest are using D3 and D700 and Mark somethings.

I really think the market is tiny.. And limited to those amateurs with high
disposable incomes and Pros.

Frank Filippone

red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx