[HUG ] Re: On the subject of equipement cost

  • From: "Q.G. de Bakker" <qnu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 11:41:54 +0200

Gary Todoroff wrote:

Frank - wasn't the S2 about the most disturbing announcement from Leica in decades? [...]
Along with them, my first reaction to the S2 was an incredulous, "WHAT!?"

"Disturbing"? On the contrary!

After nearly 100 years of trying to make us believe that we can make do with a miniature format, Leica has finally come to their senses, and acknowledges what we all (except a few Leicaphiles, perhaps... ) knew all along, being that - in photography at least - size matters.

That's what. ;-)