[HUG ] Re: It's a sad Hasselblad day........

  • From: James Williams <jmswllms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 21:59:02 -0800

Sounds good, wish I had 300.00 I might buy it. My computer fan is broke, I'm
told I should just get another computer. This sounds really strange to me, buy
a computer so I can take pictures. I'm thinking of put my digital away and
shooting just film, never really liked digital it was just easier. Spend most
of your time on the computer not behind the camera.

Sent from my iPhone