[hashcash] Re: next release?

  • From: Adam Back <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:11:12 -0500

Hi

Yes still here :) Give me a few days and I'll package up a new release
with the current unintegrated patches.

wrt to the two bits of code you wrote for parallel minting what are
your thoughts?  The C code I noticed you mentioned had some potential
race condition/gap in collating results?  I was thinking it would be
fine to integrate it directly (with that issue fixed) as a new
built-in feature.  The python code I could put in the contrib
directory?  Thoughts on the python vs C?

Adam