[hashcash] Re: next release?

  • From: Adam Back <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:11:12 -0500


Yes still here :) Give me a few days and I'll package up a new release
with the current unintegrated patches.

wrt to the two bits of code you wrote for parallel minting what are
your thoughts?  The C code I noticed you mentioned had some potential
race condition/gap in collating results?  I was thinking it would be
fine to integrate it directly (with that issue fixed) as a new
built-in feature.  The python code I could put in the contrib
directory?  Thoughts on the python vs C?


On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 11:47:39AM -0500, Hubert Chan wrote:
> Hi Adam
> I'm just wondering when you're planning on releasing the next version of
> hashcash.  I'm planing on making a new Debian package (now that my
> parallel stuff is done), and I'm just wondering if I should just package
> 1.16 plus all the patches that are floating around, or if I should just
> wait until the next release, if it's coming out soon.

Other related posts: