[hashcash] Re: minimal stuff for debian release? (Re: Re: status of hashcash version 1?)

  • From: "Eric S. Johansson" <esj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 21:25:34 -0400

Adam Back wrote:

Yes but eg gentoo distribute v0 cmd line I believe.  Doesn't cost us
much?

I checked in on the ebuild. it was for version 0.27 and submitted September 11, 2003 (not particularly auspicious start). It is still ~x86 which means it isn't terribly viable.

So, like I said I wouldn't worry much about V0 backwards compatibility. I don't think anyone who is using hashcash isn't on the list or isn't a close connection to someone on the list.

---eric

--
Speech recognition in use.  It makes mistakes, I correct most