[hashcash] Re: hashcash-sendmail daemonizes better.

  • From: Adam Back <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 09:52:30 -0400

I installed and am using it now.  Seems to work.  (Didn't have problem
before either tho).

I am thinking of trying out the 2nd program hashcash-request.

What I'm wondering is this: could one take previous sending (which
hashcash-sendmail sees as it creates hashcash) as an indicator that
you will send to that person again and put in
eg. .hashcash/recipients.  Next when a mail arrives (.procmailrc hook)
with I suppose From, Reply-To, or Cc in this set (and procmail could
probably do this) then call hashcash-request on receipt.

Or other suggestions on how to hook hascash-request in so that it does
not compute stamps for all incoming mail?

Adam