[hashcash] hashcash for camram-spam list? (Re: [camram-spam] Re: Friday news)

  • From: Adam Back <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 03:07:23 -0500

I notice this msg turned up days later, presumably because the
moderator had to approve it because I sent from a shell account with
mutt (so that it has 'From adam@xxxxxxx' but From: adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

This is an anti-spam measure; perhaps we could tweak the mail list
software so it allows posts with hashcash for the list address (such
as this one with a hashcash for camram-spam@xxxxxxxxxx).

This is one of the major things hashcash is for after all, and the
list is promoting use of the same ;-)

Adam