[hashcash] Re: freeBSD 5.3 compile problems

  • From: Atom 'Smasher' <atom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:12:49 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Justin Guyett wrote:

> Yeah, that's not good.  The prototype has "time_t real_time" while the
> function has "long validity_period" as its sixth argument.
=================

has anyone made a patch? will this be 1.14?

        ...atom

 PGP key - http://atom.smasher.org/pgp.txt
 762A 3B98 A3C3 96C9 C6B7 582A B88D 52E4 D9F5 7808

        "If a baseball player slides into home plate and, right
         before the umpire rules if he is safe or out, the player
         says to the umpire - 'Here is $1,000.' What would we
         call that? We would call that a bribe.
         If a lawyer was arguing a case before a judge and said,
         'Your honor before you decide on the guilt or innocence
         of my client, here is $1,000.' What would we call that?
         We would call that a bribe.
         But if an industry lobbyist walks into the office of a
         key legislator and hands her or him a check for $1,000,
         we call that a campaign contribution.
         We should call it a bribe."
                -- Janice Fine
                Dollars and Sense magazine