[hashcash] Re: emacs hashcash.el (Re: Re: Mutt and hashcash)

  • From: Adam Back <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:58:50 -0500

> > I don't know if this has been fixed in the
> > latest version of hashcash.el.

I used the latest version of hashcash.el from Paul's web site, and had
same problem.

But I have another problem now, I can't get it to work, and I want to
do that so I can put up a page describing what to do.

I add the .emacs hooks, send a mail with mail-mode and hashcash is not
added to the headers.  How can I debug this with emacs-lisp?  Is there
a way to manually call it to see what is going wrong?

Adam