[hashcash] Re: anti-spam collateral damage

  • From: Dave Harding <harda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 01:31:57 -0500

Eric S. Johansson wrote:

| I think we are actually an agreement, we're just trying to figure out
| the boundaries.  Once we agree, then we need to convince the rest of the
| world.  ;-)

You've been convincing me by inches in this rather abstract friendly
argument we've been having but your other post[1] gave me the chills.

I still feel that people who own an interface should control that
interface. I think it's best to build up enough momentum behind a
positive solution like hashcash that the vigilantes become dinosaurs
through market force.

I'll see what I can do to accomplish this.

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.hashcash/683

-Dave
--
GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."