[hashcash] Re: a few more thoughts to chew on

  • From: "Eric S. Johansson" <esj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 11:42:10 -0500

decoder wrote:
I already wrote a postfix content filter that does hashcash stamping
on all outgoing emails, if that is what you are aiming for.

as you probably know, I have everything for postfix. Inbound filter (single or multiple machine), outbound stamping, and user interface for spam trap. The reason for my posting was that a few folks were talking about client-side stamping and I was pointing out which parts of my efforts could be repurposed to client-side efforts.

I'll contact you off list because we should compare development notes and see if we can make a better common tool. Our community is too small to fragment efforts.

---eric