[hashcash] Re: SpamAssassin / hashcash deployment stats?

  • From: Adam Back <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 09:39:16 -0500

Well I think spamassassin has a config that allows you to specificy
your individual and whole site (wildcard) email addresses that you
consider yours for purpose of receiving hashcash.

The big question is if we can put something reasonable as a default
such that we can get spamassassin accepting hashcash by default for
some proportion of people who never get around to editing the config.

Adam