[hashcash] Re: New hashcash-sendmail 1.18

  • From: Adam Back <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 18:05:35 -0400

All working.  My hashcash client was busted.  Think this shows the
need for a separate fedora and redhat9 rpm due to different major
glibc dependencie or something like that not investigated yet.

I've cc'd this to an extra long dud Cc address just to see how it
looks.  (I saw already one of your recent msgs had a wrapped header
due to email length).

Adam