[hashcash] Re: Hashcash performance improvements

  • From: "Eric S. Johansson" <esj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 18:28:49 -0400

Adam Back wrote:

> btw I put Jonathan's latest code in (copied into 1.00 pre-release3):

watching these performance improvements is truly astounding.

I am now putting together the pieces of camram for the next release.  In
this version, we have improved much beneath the covers.  One major
change visible from the outside is that it can be used to intercept
e-mail to or from a mail server and filter/stamp.

What is important to me at this point is to figure out which version of
hashcash you would like me to use.  I also need to figure out if there's
anything special I need to do with a stamp other than grab it off of the
command output.

---eric