[hashcash] Re: Hashcash and GPGPU

  • From: Aaron Toponce <aaron.toponce@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 08:09:23 -0600

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 05:53:43PM +0200, Adam Back wrote:
> I dont know about debian removing anything - didnt receive any comment to
> that effect.  While there has not be recent code changes, there have also
> not been any bug reports so why fix whats not broken ;) Note there are
> actual users of hashcash in its mail application for example via spam
> assassin which is quite widely used (on the server side).  So I think it
> remains interesting to have support for hashcash on the client side.

Yeah, take it with a grain of salt. I thought I had read it on the -devel
mailing list, and I thought to myself "No, please no. I don't want to make
it harder to implement it into Mutt." But, seeing as though I can't find
it, meh. Take it with a grain of salt.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o