[hashcash] Re: Exchange mucking with the headers

  • From: Aaron Toponce <aaron.toponce@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 09:07:57 -0600

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 04:02:40PM +0100, John Honan wrote:
>    Could it be the Exchange 2010 Address Rewriter agent messing with the
>    header?
>
>    [1]http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa996806.aspx#SMTP
>
>    You can check out the rewriter rules for your server;
>    [2]http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa997185.aspx
>
>    But if this is the default behaviour of Exchange, then a more robust
>    solution would be... a workaround!

Unfortunately, I don't have administrative acces to the Exchange server, so
I'm at the mercy of the admins. I guess I can request that they configure
Exchange to not change that specific header, but I'm sure that would come
off as an odd request.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o