[hashcash] Re: Announcing WebHashcash

  • From: Adam Back <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:08:19 -0400

Some questions: the jar file appears binary only (.class files only)
so I was unable to determine by looking at source:

What is the format of the webhashcash stamps?

Also I looked a bit at the php code on your site -- would a
third-party site rely on your site to maintain the double-spend
database?

Adam