[harpermsp] Re: replying to listserve

  • From: Elliot Hamilton <ellioth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: harpermsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:28:21 -0500

I think what is being asked is to copy/paste the original sender's
address into a return email's "TO" field -- replacing the
...@freelists.org address. That way, only the original sender gets the
reply instead of everyone on the list.

This action would be useful for the "help: can somebody take my class?"
type of emails.