[harpermsp] Re: Listserv Use

  • From: RiderCoachJudy <ridercoachjudy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: harpermsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 21:02:16 -0400 (EDT)

Dan,
It seems as if there a several lists now happening.  How many people are
subscribed to yours?  I don't have access to google at this time and don't have
facebook.  I have no idea if I'm sending out this request to 2 people, 0
people, where these people are.  I appreciate your trying to do this but am
very frustrated trying to figure out how to get a sub when we have no idea
who's getting this.

Did my posting get posted - how many people got my post?

Thanks,
Judy