[harg] Welcome to the HARG Mail List

  • From: Darrell Davis KT4WX <kt4wx@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: harg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 05:03:50 -0400

Ladies and Gentlemen

Welcome to the HARG (Hardee Amateur Radio Group) Mail List.  Please note the address in this email and put it in your address book.  I will  be using this list to send to all of you HARG bulletins, announcements, and information.  I was unsure if this list requires the user to confirm subscription or not.  If you are seeing this message, then you are subscribed.

It will take a day or so to get any bugs out that may be in the setup.  Please bear with us as we debug any problems that are encountered.

73
Darrell Davis KT4WX
President - Hardee Amateur Radio Group