eMail From Hardware-Guru: Feature Article: LVDS, Unlock the Power of Your Backplane

  • From: "Hardware-Guru - SD" <guru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hardware-guru@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:16:52 +0200

Dear All;

THIS MONTH=92S FEATURE ARTICLE:  Unlock the Power of Your Backplane

This month we are adding to our board design section a comprehensive =
article about backplane design and LVDS. A step- by- step guide on how =
to design high-speed backplane using LVDS technology with introduction =
on different backplane topologies.

Best Regards,
The Hardware-Guru Team
www.hardware-guru.com