Hardware-Guru: News from Hardware-Guru (Mictor adapter and free consultant Ads)

  • From: "Hardware-guru" <guru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hardware-guru@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 03:42:34 -0400

Dear all;

We have to terrific news for you:

(1)     Since the Mictor connectors become so
popular on our boards we have decided to offer
you with interesting replacement.
As you all know, the Mictor connector adapter

cable is very expensive, however, sometimes is it
not justified  to purchase this cable if  you can
use our Mictor adapter, its cheap easy and it
has schematics.

So enter the site or go directly to this address:

http://www.hardware-guru.com/LabStuff/mictor_adaptor.pdf

(2)     Attention consultants!!!
Hardware-Guru offers you  free of charge Ad. We have entered a new section for
those of you who
 are looking for consultant:

go to www.hardware-guru.com

Keep in touch!