[hardware-guru-il] Hardware-guru in ISRAEL!

  • From: "Guru Technologies" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guru Technologies" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<hardware-guru-il@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:41:44 +0200

Please visit our website http://guru.hardware-guru.com
____________________________
  Dear member;

  We are happy to inform you about the begining of our expert services of R&D
in Israel. We attached a pdf document which briefly describes our company
profile.

  Currently we are in a phase of presenting our capabilities and our advanced
ELEMENTS method which provides you, the costumer, advanced outsourcing
services. We will be happy to meet you and your teams and present it
face-to-face.

  If you are interested, please contact us to 03-5472311 or reply this email
with your phone number.

  Please forward this email to your friends and colleagues which are interested
in high quality R&D expert services.

  Regards,
  Guru Technologies
  sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx