[handiham-world] Publication Problem with Handiham World 06 Nov 2013

  • From: "Patrick Tice" <wa0tda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <handiham-world@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 15:32:08 -0600

Handiham World readers & listeners,

There is a problem on the main Handiham.org server today that prevents us
from publishing in the usual way.  Instead, you may download the audio
podcast here:
http://www.handiham.net/audio/handiham06NOV2013.mp3

And read the issue on our alternate website:
http://www.handiham.net/node/1392

We will restore Handiham.org as soon as possible.

73 - Pat
wa0tda

Regards,

Patrick Tice, M.A. . Handiham Coordinator
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute, part of Allina Health
Phone: 763-520-0511
pat.tice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mail Route 78003 . 3915 Golden Valley Road . Golden Valley, MN 55422
---
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
contains confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure, copy or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete
this e-mail.