[handiham-world] Friday audio notification

  • From: <Patrick.Tice@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <handiham-world@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 11:36:39 -0500

Greetings, Handiham members!

Time to jump headlong into the  weekend!  We are back again this Friday with
your new audio links from the Handiham program.  Today we have the October
digests and direct links to our our audio lectures for Tech, General, and
Extra.  The new Tech lectures this week are about Transmitters and Receivers
and Digital Communications.  Don't forget about our daily nets at 11:00 AM
Central Time.  The nets are on Echolink 494492 and IRLP 9008.

Here is your direct link to our new audio page:

http://handiham.org/local/blind/audio_this_week.htm

You may email me at any time with questions or to change your email
delivery.

73 and have a great weekend!

Pat - wa0tda

Regards,

Patrick Tice, M.A. . Handiham Coordinator
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute, part of Allina Health
Phone: 612-775-2290
Patrick.Tice@xxxxxxxxxx

Mail Route 78003 . 3915 Golden Valley Road . Golden Valley, MN 55422

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
contains confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure, copy or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete
this e-mail.