[handiham-world] Courage Center Handiham World Weekly E-Letter for the week of Wednesday, 25 July 2012

  • From: Patrick Tice <wa0tda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: handiham-world@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 14:06:23 -0500

*Courage Center Handiham World Weekly E-Letter for the week of Wednesday,
25 July 2012*

handiham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for changes in subscriptions or to comment. You

*Welcome to Handiham World.*

Troubleshooting 101

Here is an interesting little problem that showed up in my own ham shack
just a few weeks ago. It's funny how we can run into things that seem not
quite right but then sort of just shrug them off and say, "Oh, well."

The problem showed up when I was using my shack's two meter rig, which is