[handiham-notify] Handiham audio update: Op Skills Testing, Extra Lecture on Digital Modes, August Worldradio and QST

  • From: "Patrick Tice" <wa0tda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <handiham-notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 13:54:42 -0500

Greetings, Handiham members!

This email has a new, simple format.  It contains a direct link to the
Recent Audio Page. It should simplify finding the audio that you want,
without the bother of so much reading.  New audio is posted all week, and
I'll send out this short reminder once it is available for you to download.

Here is your direct link:

 <http://handiham.org/local/blind/audio_this_week.htm>
http://handiham.org/local/blind/audio_this_week.htm

You may email me at any time with questions or to change your email
delivery.

73 and have a great weekend!

Pat

Patrick Tice, WA0TDA

Manager, Courage Handiham System

3915 Golden Valley Road

Golden Valley, MN  55422

 <mailto:wa0tda@xxxxxxxx> wa0tda@xxxxxxxx

763-520-0511

Visit Handi-Hams on the web at  <http://handiham.org/> http://handiham.org
for our online audio news, information about our program, and much more.
While you're there, link to  <http://www.couragecenter.org/>
www.couragecenter.org and learn how abilities and disabilities can become
possibilities.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message is for sole use of intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by replying
to this e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of this e-mail message.