[haikuware-tya] Re: Candidates for 12th TYA

  • From: "Dennis d'Entremont" <dennis.dentremont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haikuware-tya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 21:56:32 -0300

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Dennis d'Entremont <
dennis.dentremont@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> Hi Dennis!
>>
>> Dennis d'Entremont wrote:
>>
>>> Please go ahead and publish a poll for August, I'll just be a week late
>>>>

>>> Alright I can do that then. It will be later today or tomorrow before I
>>> get
>>> a chance to set it up. Do I need to email these people first or
>>> something?
>>>

>> Yep, you'll have to establish contact first.
>>
>> I've digged up the notification mail from an old posting:
>

> Ok thanks. I'll try and get these out this evening if not probably
> tomorrow.

Alright I've sent out the notifications. Seeing how these were the only
nominations that we received I just sent it to these 4.

I'll wait for about 24hrs to see if I receive any replies from people who
don't want to be included. if no replies are received I will go ahead and
publish a poll.

Thanks
DD