[haikuware-tya] Re: Candidates for 12th TYA

  • From: "Dennis d'Entremont" <dennis.dentremont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haikuware-tya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 20:09:21 -0300

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Here are my candidates for the next TYA, 1st of August:

Karl is in Germany on vacation and I don't have access to the Paypal account
that the awards are issued from. I don't recall the exact procedure as far
as emailing the nominees and such so maybe we should hold off for a few
weeks until Karl returns home.

Karl - if you do get this, and want me to go ahead with a TYA while you are
gone let me know and send me the details for what I need to do. If not we
can hold off as mentioned above.

Cheers!