[haiku] yasm + haiku

  • From: Nick <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:45:58 -0600

So, I go to compile yasm on Haiku.  I build it and run the check and get

11 out of 35 test failures.  Strange since Scott only had 4 errors.

I then think it might be my custom build that is at fault.  So, I install an

older Haiku image from late 2008 ( December? ) which I had downloaded.

I build yasm on the older Haiku image and get only 4 tests failing.

Next, I download and install the latest Haiku image available - March 11, 2009.

Rebuild yasm and get 11 test failures.

Yasm fails an additional 7 tests on newer Haiku.  Can anyone else confirm?

I'm hoping Haiku can be fixed to get yasm back to 4 test failures or less

when being built.

Regards,

Reinvent how you stay in touch with the new Windows Live Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9650731