[openbeos] Re: windows & workspaces

  • From: Sami Cokar <scokar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 12:31:03 -0600

ui concepts should be consistent.  If I'm a newbe learning about workspaces:
In workspace one I drag my icon to the trashcan to delete things. In
workspace two, there is no trashcan. why? because someone on a list decided
they like to use the delete key?

UI mantra: Consistency. Simplicity. Options.

Sami Cokar - scokar@xxxxxxx