[openbeos] Re: windows & workspaces

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 11:31:51 CEST (+0200)

> Okay, this is silly.  We definately need to make it so that in BeOS,
> if an app
> is on multiple workspaces, it gets one location only; essentially you
> could
> just treat it like a single-window app that simply gets moved to
> whatever
> workspace the user changes to.  Or maybe there's an even more logical
> way..dunno.

I disagree here: what we should do is adding the possibility to do that
(using a flag), I don't think we should change the general behaviour.
Furthermore, I think it's nice for TV, and progress windows that you
can put them at different positions on the current workspace only -
just so that they don't hide anything more important.

Adios...
   Axel.